I have some very exciting news to share; I will be hosting a First Time Home Buyer Seminar at the Emmet Ray (924 College St.), on October 6th from 1 to 3 pm. It will be a great afternoon with highlighted information on the necessary steps to take to put you in the position of buying your first home.
There’s so much you need to know before making the big decision and this seminar will aim to answer all your questions and more.
Co-hosting the seminar for all your first time home buyer questions.
- Erin Kouvertaris from Dominion Lending
- Adam Walker from Royal Lepage Estate Realty
- Jamie Birnie, Client Support from Padtopad.ca
This is what you will learn:
- Knowledge of the current real estate market, with expert industry forecast from Royal Lepage president Phil Soper.
- What is a mortgage and how do you get one, plus some future trend analysis from Dominion Lending , Jason Georgopoulos.
- The pre-approval process and what a Beacon score is.
- The buying process, never too early to get started. On average it takes a year from when you click online and look at your first home
- How to ensure you’re mortgage worthy.
- What do banks look for in a mortgage applicant.
- Facts on closing costs, land transfer tax rebate, and real estate fees.
- Working with a realtor, how it benefits you.
- RRSP Homes buyers plan, Purchase plus plan, 5% down payment program (this could be increased to 7.5% in the coming year).
For more information and to RSVP, email Jamie@padtopad.ca
For any questions, leave a comment below: