Information to help you gain a full knowledge before making one of the biggest decisions of your life.
We’ve gathered these valuable resources to help bring you to a full knowledge position whether you are a Buyer, Seller, Renter, or Investor.
A series of .PDF leaflets with helpful Real Estate information for you to view, download and print.
Commercial / Investor
Government Programs & Regulations
for Property Owners
Toronto & GTA – Forms & Info
Newspapers (Real Estate Info)
University and Colleges
- University of Toronto, the largest and one of the oldest universities in Canada, which acquires the highest annual financial endowment and commonly ranked among the top universities in the world, with its main campus in Downtown Toronto and two satellite campuses in Scarborough and Mississauga
- York University, the third largest university in Canada which also contains Glendon College and the Osgoode Hall Law School, which contains the largest law library in the Commonwealth of Nations
- Ryerson University, located in Downtown Toronto, has a student base of 20,000 full-time students, and 60,000 continuing education students.
- OCAD University, fourth-largest art school in North America
- Tyndale University College and Seminary, a private degree granting institution which began as a Bible college and seminary
- Centennial College
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Humber College
- Collège Boréal (francophone)
TRREB – Helpful Links
- Land Transfer Tax residential
- Land Transfer Tax commercial
- Buying and Selling process
- Additional costs for buying and selling
- MPAC (Municipal Property Assessment Corporation)
Seasonal Home Maintenance Tips
- Avoiding Basement Flooding (CMHC)
- Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy (City of Toronto)
- Basement Flooding Fact Sheet (City of Toronto)
- Study on Chronic Basement Flooding -East End (City of Toronto)
- Canadian House & Home
- Slow Home Studio (Design Advice)
- Living etc.
- Design Lines Magazine (Toronto’s Ultimate Guide to Design)
- Trendir.com (Home Decorating Trends Magazine)
Land Transfer Tax Calculator
Disclaimer: The information provided above is of a general nature for informational purposes only, and is not intended to represent the definitive opinion on any particular matter. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the calculator. Obtaining appropriate professional advice and assistance is always recommended.