Information to help you gain a full knowledge before making one of the biggest decisions of your life.
We’ve gathered these valuable resources to help bring you to a full knowledge position whether you are a Buyer, Seller, Renter, or Investor.
Commercial / Investor
Government Programs & Regulations
for Property Owners
Toronto & GTA – Forms & Info
More Helpful Information
University and Colleges
- University of Toronto, the largest and one of the oldest universities in Canada, which acquires the highest annual financial endowment and commonly ranked among the top universities in the world, with its main campus in Downtown Toronto and two satellite campuses in Scarborough and Mississauga
- York University, the third largest university in Canada which also contains Glendon College and the Osgoode Hall Law School, which contains the largest law library in the Commonwealth of Nations
- Ryerson University, located in Downtown Toronto, has a student base of 20,000 full-time students, and 60,000 continuing education students.
- OCAD University, fourth-largest art school in North America
- Tyndale University College and Seminary, a private degree granting institution which began as a Bible college and seminary
- Centennial College
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Humber College
- Collège Boréal (francophone)
Land Transfer Tax Calculator
Disclaimer: The information provided above is of a general nature for informational purposes only, and is not intended to represent the definitive opinion on any particular matter. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the calculator. Obtaining appropriate professional advice and assistance is always recommended.